Make your voice heard! The Main Line Parent LOVE Awards recognize local businesses and nonprofit organizations based on trusted recommendations from our friends and neighbors in the Main Line Parent Community. Every year since 2014, the Main Line Parent team has selected LOVE Award Winners and Family Favorites based on Main Line Parent Community voices.
From November 3, 2022 through
January, 13 2023 January 20, 2023, the Main Line Parent team will consider the following sources to help us choose the 2023 LOVE Award Winners and Family Favorites. Please take a few minutes to reflect on why the organization or individual you’re nominating has made a difference in your family’s life this year, our team values quality recommendations over the quantity of nominations we receive. We’re so proud to recognize outstanding resources that our Community of local parents can TRUST.
5 Ways You Can Make a Main Line Parent LOVE Award Nomination:
- Write an endorsement on a Main Line Parent Member’s Profile Page (scroll down)!
- Make a qualified Nomination through this form.
- Comment in our Main Line Parent Community Facebook Group if you see a thread asking for referrals.
- Share your experience with the #MainLineParent hashtag on Instagram.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share a personal experience! (Send us a selfie with a business owner you love for extra points!)
Our team will be listening for your voice through all of the sources above. We encourage you to nominate organizations based through Main Line Parent, Philadelphia Family, or Bucks County Parent BASED ON WHERE YOU LIVE AND PLAY WITH YOUR KIDS.
- Main Line Parent supports families raising their kids in Philadelphia’s Western Suburbs, from Bala Cynwyd to Downingtown and Kennet Square to Swarthmore and Delaware County, too.
- Philadelphia Family celebrates city life and connects parents in Germantown, Chestnut Hill, and Plymouth Meeting as well as the Northeast Suburbs.
- Bucks County Parent, our newest sister-brand will help parents connect with resources, events, and each other from Bristol to Quakertown and Warminster to New Hope!