Main Line Parent’s 2022 Virtual Summer Camp Fair
Since we can't gather with you for a Camp Fair in person this year, our team is bringing Main Line Parent Camp Partners' Directors and Staff DIRECTLY to you!
Welcome to Main Line Parent’s 2022 Virtual Summer Camp Fair! I think it’s safe to say that we are ALL eager for summer camp this year and our team is proud to offer this Virtual Summer Camp Fair to help you connect with camp directors and counselors from the comfort of your own computer. You can click through their videos, explore their Main Line Parent Profile Pages, and click the buttons below to request more information from each camp to get planning for a summer your kids will never forget!
Presented by the Main Line Parent Team and Camp Partners
We are so sad not to be able to gather in person this year, but we are thrilled that these partners joined us online to provide this virtual introduction to their camps! We hope that you find this helpful as you make your decisions about Summer 2022 and invite you to click over to our Main Line Parent 2022 Camp Guide to meet even more Camp Partners. Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter for alerts when we add more!
Click the Buttons Below to Enter to Win $100!
$100 GIVEAWAY: You will be entered to win a $100 gift card from the Main Line Parent, Philadelphia Family, and Bucks County Parent team for every camp you request information from!
(Just our way of helping you plan the best summer yet! XOXO.) The winner will be notified June 1, 2022 by email.
AIM Academy’s Summer Enrichment Program
- Rising 1st-12th graders
- Conshohocken, PA
- July 5 – July 29, 2022
Allens Lane Art Center Summer Art Camp
- Campers ages 5-13
- Northwest Philadelphia
- June 20th-August 12th
- SPECIAL OFFER: 10% OFF 4-week session and 15% OFF 8-week session when you sign up during “MARCH MADNESS” (March 1st – 31st, use code PhillyFam0322 in the comments section of the registration).
- Boys and Girls Ages 7-12 or rising 2nd through 7th graders
- Daisy Field, Wissahickon Park
- June 28th – July 23rd
Cardigan Mountain Summer Session
- Boys and girls ages 8-15
- Canaan, NH
- July 2nd – 30th
Delaware County Christian School Summer Programs
- Serving Campers ages 3-13
- June 20 – August 5, 2022
- Boys and girls ages 7-15
- June 21 – August 10, 2022
- Co Ed, 6-17 years, Elective Choice Program
- Thompson, PA (northern Poconos)
- June 26 – August 21, 2022 (2 & 3 week sessions)
- Campers aged 4-13
- Broomall, PA
- June 13 – September 2, 2022
Summer Discovery & Summer Institute for the Gifted (SIG)
- Gifted, academically talented, and creative students ages 6 – 17
- 300+ courses at prestigious universities and colleges in the US and UK
Summerside Camps at SCH Academy
- Pre-K through 8
- Northwest Philly
- June 13 – August 19, 2022
- Use promo code: “PHILLYFAMILY2022” to receive $50 off your Summerside Camps DAY CAMP registrations and $25 off your SPECIALTY CAMP registrations.
Valley Forge Educational Services
- People with disabilities, ages 5-24
- Malvern, PA
- Special Kids Camp Expo on Saturday, February 26, 2022 from 1:00 – 4:00 pm at the VFES Activities Center.
- Kids ages 7-15
- Reinholds, PA
- June 13 – August 18, 2022
- 1 week and 2 week overnight camp programs
Camp Partner Opportunities
Summer Camp Friends, we want to help you connect with the Main Line Parent Community!
Share your Summer Camp’s pitch video (3-5 minutes recommended) with our Main Line Parent Community. We recommend that the videos include any information you would normally provide in a typical camp fair conversation! Click to view the 2022 Virtual Camp Fair registration form.
Pingback:Top 10 Weekend Activities for Main Line Families March 4–6 - Main Line Parent March 2, 2022