Make Your Home Inviting With The Latest Tech
Create space for family time with JL Entertainment Designs, and your kids will be impressed at your tech-wizardry skills.
As the kids get older, Joe and Michelle Lusi of JL Entertainment Designs know how spending time together as a family is a treasure. So, when they are all together, they know the importance of having a cozy space with an up-to-date entertainment system. When you call JL Entertainment Designs for a (free!) consultation Joe is ready to give you his expert advice. He will discuss with you several things that you should consider for your space.
Having the right TV and set up can provide hours of entertainment for you and your loved ones. There are several things to consider when determining what size TV to purchase and where to place it.
What to consider:
- Do you want to mount the TV on the wall? When determining the best height for the TV, you want your eyes to be level to the bottom of the TV – approximately 38”-42” from the floor. If it’s being mounted in a bedroom, it should be higher.
- Physical location – make sure the space is not completely filled up by the TV. You want to see some of the wall, stone, etc. around it.
- Before mounting a TV, you need to decide on the type of wall mount that will be best for your space: flat mount, articulating mount, tilt mount or mantle mount.
Having a fireplace can be a great addition to any home. It can provide a cozy atmosphere making it an ideal place to spend quality time together. One of the biggest debates we see amongst homeowners is if they should mount their TV above the fireplace. Mounting a TV above a fireplace can be a great way to add a stylish, modern touch to your living space. However, some hesitate because of the look and height. If hanging the TV above your fireplace is the most ideal space, but you think it’s too high for your viewing pleasure, here are two great options:
- A mantle mount – when you are ready to watch TV you can easily pull down the TV off the wall and suspend it at eye-level in front of the fireplace and swivel it left or right.
- Samsung Frame TV – the TV looks like a piece of art when not in use. You can select the art piece you want along with your favorite color for the matte background. You can even put a picture of your family on it right from your phone.
Surround Sound and Music
Having a surround sound system can create an immersive audio experience and make movies, music, and video games sound more realistic and impactful. It can give you more control over the volume and sound balance of your audio, so you can tailor it to your exact preferences. As the parents of 4 kids, the best part of surround sound? Watching the kids have dance parties, singing, and having a blast with each other and their friends.
If you’re a streamer, you need to be able to depend on your download speeds so you aren’t stuck buffering when Woody and Buzz are stuck in Sid’s room or when there’s 3 seconds left in the 2nd half of the basketball game during March Madness. Depending on the size of your home, a WiFi access point may be needed. Other times, it could just be moving the router to a more central location that will help get you the best WiFi coverage within your home.
Cozy and Customizable Furniture
Whether you prefer an air mattress for your viewing pleasure or the top-of-the- line theater chair experience, being comfortable on family movie night is a must. JL Entertainment Designs offers a customizable furniture brand – Salamander Designs. It is a unique line that offers theater type seating, plus media cabinets that enclose audio/video components and even provide storage for a refrigerator! Do you need an ottoman to put your snacks on and extra seats? Coming right up! This stylish ottoman turns into a space-saving home theater chair.
Tech Help Needed?
The JL Entertainment Designs team of experts will work with you to design a system that meets your specific needs and budget. They have a wide selection of equipment and options to choose from, so you can create the perfect set up for your home. From a TV mounted on a wall, to a complete home theater to outdoor speakers, they carry the latest in tech. Their team are experts in current products and trends and will take the mystery and anxiety out of choosing what to install. Call or message them on their website to schedule a free at-home consultation. Would you like to test out and see some of the equipment and furniture in person? Contact them to make an appointment at their showroom in Exton.