Main Line Doggie Giveaway: Big Barker Dog Bed
Enter to win your Big Barker and read about this Philadelphia entrepreneur's journey to create an innovative and supportive dog bed for large breeds.
My fuzzy kids have taught me a lot about living my best life: embrace every opportunity for adventure and snuggles with enthusiasm. Hailey, my almost-12-year-old golden retreiver, gently leans up against anyone she meets on hikes and walks, while Cody, our 5 year-old Golden Glory Pup, bounds about with enthusiasm and joy everywhere he goes. When I discovered Big Barker, an American-made supportive bed for big dogs, I was excited to try it out and present it as a giveaway for our Main Line Parent Community!
Big dogs like Cody are built for big, active lives, and we keep a close eye on his health to ensure our adventures don’t get cut short by stiffness, pain, and joint conditions like hip dysplasia, all of which disproportionately afflict large breed dogs. Hailey has been aging well, but we can tell that she feels her bones and joints more as time passes. Do YOU have a big dog who would benefit from a therepeutic dog bed? Tell us about them in the comments to enter to win your Big Barker!
Philadelphia Entrepreneur, Eric Shannon created the Big Barker Dog Bed to solve the biggest problem in the dog bed industry: no-one was making supportive dog beds for big dogs. Because Eric’s own dog Hank was diagnosed with hip dysplasia as a puppy, this mission is close his heart.
Every Big Barker is handmade by experienced furniture craftsmen in Delaware and Pennsylvania using a proprietary 3-stage blend of American-made foam that helps a dog feel like they are lying on a cloud, enveloping their joints in comfort. In a recent clinical study conducted by UPenn, the performance results were unanimous: decreased pain, improved joint function and gait, as well as dramatically reduced night activity.
Imagine what your dog could do with less joint pain and more mobility. This is what it means for big dogs to live longer, more engaged, more enjoyable lives. Big Barker beds are engineered to support big dogs in all the right ways, ensuring good nights and better, more active days. Enter to win this EXTRA LARGE orthopedic dog bed below with a comment sharing your dog’s story and send me a photo for a bonus entry at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. PRIZE: Extra Large Big Barker Orthopedic Dog Bed (52″ x 36″ x 7″) in khaki color. $289.95 Value.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion begins on announced time October 6, 2020 at 12:00 pm EST (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by November 10, 2020 at 12:00 pm (EST) to be eligible for that day’s drawing.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Comment below to tell us about your big dog! Send email@example.com a photo with your pup for a bonus entry. No purchase necessary.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
5. WINNER SELECTION: One winner will be drawn from all entries received during the announced Promotional Period using a randomized computer numerical system, random.org, from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Winner will be emailed directly.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND RESPONSE: The selected winner will be contacted via email at the conclusion of the Promotional Period. A response is required within 48 hours. If no response is received in that time, the selected winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected at random from the list of eligible participants and notified. Subsequently selected winners will also have a 48- hour period to respond.
7. TAXES: All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
8. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning this promotion depend on the number of eligible entries.
9. DELIVERY: The prize will need to be picked up in Wynnewood, PA by the winner.
10. PARTICIPATION: Entering with a comment and providing your email address will subscribe you to our email newsletter, according to your preferences. We help you find the fun each weekend with our High Five’s every Thursday, find the best opportunities and deals with our Dedicated Emails, and keep you in the loop with our Main Line Parent Community Scoop!