Confident Parenting provides sleep solutions to parents struggling to get their baby or child to fall and stay asleep. Erica offers in home consultations to families in the Greater Philadelphia area as well as phone/Skype support to families at a distance. Rather than a one size fits all solution, Erica helps parents sort through all the options, both traditional and gentle, and supports them through the process of implementing change and reaching their goals.
Let’s be real – parenting is THE hardest job you’ll ever have. And we don’t even get instructions or the benefit of a village of support.
There is no “one size fits all” solution. The best plan is the one you can follow through on.
Erica will work closely with you to create a step-by-step personalized plan that suits your parenting style and your child’s personality. Erica will walk you through implementing the plan via phone, email, and even in-the-moment text support. As challenges and setbacks arise, they will be sorted out together, with support.
Erica has supported hundreds of families in the greater Philadelphia area and internationally, improving their quality of sleep.
- Early Childhood Education degree
- Postpartum Doula certification – Doulas of North America (DONA)
- Lactation Counselor – Academy of Lactation Policy and Practice
- Infant Massage Instructor – International Association of Infant Massage
- Certified Educator – The Happiest Baby on the Block
- Completed 55-hour course with Kim West, aka The Sleep Lady, with case supervision through her Gentle Sleep Coach program
- Certified Maternity and Child Sleep Professional – International Maternity & Parenting Institute