This giveaway is now closed. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Each of our children is special, so it’s no surprise that some of them approach learning differently than their peers. If your child isn’t thriving in the traditional school atmosphere, the team at Brain Balance may be able to help. Learn more, and comment to win a free assessment, plus other goodies!Sponsored by Brain Balance
Brain Balance Center of Wayne, a non-medical program, changes the lives of children with learning disabilities without the use of drugs. The center encourages parents with children ages 4-17 who have learning disabilities to be part of a groundbreaking 12-week program this summer.
Brain Balance Center of Wayne, is the 11th center out of 57 centers throughout the country, all founded by Dr. Robert Melillo and William Fowler. This is a brain-based, not drug-based program, subscribing to the theory that the brain can be changed. The center tests and analyzes, designs a program specific to a child’s needs, and then implements the treatment without the use of drugs. The treatments concentrate on cognitive, social, sensory, and motor skills, as well as nutritional health.
Debbie’s son, Joshua, graduated this past May as the youngest this center had treated. Joshua was 4, but was acting like a 2 or 3 year old. He was not socializing or engaging, and he barely spoke. At age 3, he was diagnosed as part of the autism spectrum, and after Brain Balance, he was re-evaluated by a doctor with no affiliation to the center and the diagnosis was changed to not being part of the spectrum at all.
Debbie says, “After the Brain Balance experience, his brain is more centered, he is able to grasp certain tasks better. He is acting like a normal 4 year old. He was stuck at 2 and didn’t really play with toys or read his books much, and now he is. He knows what is going on, and tells me what he wants and needs. Before Brain Balance, we didn’t know if things were even registering with him half the time.” Debbie went on to say, “He now has the world open to him and he is soaking it all in. Brain Balance gave me a great gift; they gave me my child back.”
Joe and Megan’s son, Jimmy, age 7 ½, started Brain Balance after struggling for several months in the first grade. He would often bring home test grades of 0/10 or 1/10. He struggled with both math and reading, and would say things like: “I hate myself.” or “I’m too stupid to learn how to read.”
Joe said, “Within about six weeks of attending the program, we saw a marked improvement and his teachers also remarked that he seemed to be maturing and was more focused. His grades began to improve significantly. And as the weeks progressed, we were happy to bring a 100% that Jimmy had earned on a spelling test to the center in Wayne. We are confident that his time spent there will keep him moving in the right direction for years to come. We would highly recommend the program to other families whose children might be experiencing similar issues.”
In a recent feasibility study of children diagnosed with ADHD, more than 80% no longer met diagnostic criteria. This result was achieved after only 12 weeks of the Brain Balance Program. The average child with an autism spectrum disorder improved 2-4 years in areas of developmental delay while enrolled in the program.
To learn more about Brain Balance Center of Wayne or to schedule a free comprehensive assessment when enrolling a child in the program this summer, please visit their website or call 610-688-2700.
WIN IT: One gift basket and one free learning assessment. Expires April 2013. Estimated value: $399.
TO ENTER: Simply comment on this post below. We’ll draw a random entry and award one prize on Wednesday, February 13, 2013.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins on announced time EST (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by the announced time (EST) to be eligible for that day’s drawing.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter comment below and include an email address.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
4. WINNER SELECTION: The sole winner will be drawn from all entries received during the announced Promotional Period using a randomized computer numerical system, random.org, from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Winners will be either emailed directly or publicly announced on the Twitter or Facebook page.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND RESPONSE: The selected winner will be contacted via email at the conclusion of the Promotional Period. A response is required within 72 hours. If no response is received in that time the selected winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected at random from the list of eligible participants and notified. Subsequently selected winners will also have a 72 hours period to respond. Winner(s) will also be announced on Facebook (facebook.com/mlparent) and Twitter (twitter.com/mainlineparent).
6. PRIZE APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: One gift basket and one learning assessment. Total ARV: $399.
7. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
8. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.