This giveaway is now closed. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Young children love to learn, explore, and create — they just need nudge and off they go. SparkPark is a destination dedicated to setting off those tiny moments that lead to big discoveries, and they are giving away a free six-week class session to one of our readers! Comment and join us this weekend at our Main Line Early Childhood Education Fair to win — details below!Sponsored by SparkPark
At SparkPark, your child won’t hear any instructions that tell them to, “Do it this way.” Instead their classes, for ages 3 to 13, encourage children to take risks, try out new ideas, and follow their curiosity to new depths.
Kids are encouraged to be mindful. We try to engage them in the moment, direct each child individually, remove unhealthy competition, and help each child explore their own interests to a depth and breadth not available anywhere else.
Try out SparkPark in Narberth by signing up for a workshop in woodworking (Put the Architecture Back in the Birdhouse), art (Drawing for the Feel of It!) or science (Fingerprinting and Aeronautics) February 2 and 3. Workshops are $10 an hour. The workshops will give your kids a wonderful hands-on taste of what the SparkPark experience is.
To learn more, join the staff at an Open House on Saturday, February 9, or Sunday, February 10, to meet the teachers in science, art, and foreign languages, as well as entertain the kids with activities and find out what SparkParkis all about.
SparkPark opens with classes starting the week of February 11.
WIN IT: One six-week session of a class of your choice at SparkPark. Estimated value: $200.
TO ENTER: Simply comment on this post below, then register for and ATTEND one of our Early Childhood Education Fairs with Free Sitter Speed Dating for your chance to win this prize! We’ll draw a random entry and award one free week of camp on Wednesday, February 6, 2013.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins on announced time EST (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by the announced time (EST) to be eligible for that day’s drawing.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter comment below and include an email address. Additional entries may be “purchased” with a donation of shelf stable food for the Upper Darby Food Bank at Main Line Parent’s Early Childhood Education Fairs OR with a cash donation benefiting the host venues of the Early Childhood Education Fairs.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
4. WINNER SELECTION: The sole winner will be drawn from all entries received during the announced Promotional Period using a randomized computer numerical system, random.org, from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Winners will be either emailed directly or publicly announced on the Twitter or Facebook page.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND RESPONSE: The selected winner will be contacted via email at the conclusion of the Promotional Period. A response is required within 72 hours. If no response is received in that time the selected winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected at random from the list of eligible participants and notified. Subsequently selected winners will also have a 72 hours period to respond. Winner(s) will also be announced on Facebook (facebook.com/mlparent) and Twitter (twitter.com/mainlineparent).
6. PRIZE APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: One six-week class session. Total ARV: $200.
7. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
8. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.