This giveaway is now closed. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Sure, you are wearing winter boots (and don’t they look stylish!), but it’s time to think about summer! Get ahead of the game and win a week of camp for your child at Marple Sports Arena. Comment and attend the ML Early Childhood Education Fair to win — details below!By Melissa Greiner Photo courtesy Marple Sports Arena Sponsored by Marple Sports Arena
Marple Sports Arena (MSA) is a go-to destination year-round — from their sports leagues to their kid-exausting birthday parties, they are one of the Main Line’s favorite spots to let loose. MSA also happens to host a summer camp program that will keep the kids from ever uttering that horrid phrase: “I’m bored.”
The camp program, which begins June 17 and runs through August 30, provides 11 solid weeks of hands-on entertainment for children ages 4-13. You can sign up for one week or all 11, knowing that the staff’s creative planning — not to mention great special activities like go karts, a zipping zone, inflatables, and water balloons — will keep each visit to camp an adventure. Campers will ask enjoy skating, crafting, ball playing, and more.
Interested? Join the MPA staff on January 30, 2013, for an Open House from 5-7 pm. Learn more about the camp set-up and activities, plus if you register during the event you can save $45 on camp tuition per registered week. Other discounts will be offered for “early bird” registrants, as well as for multiple children.
WIN IT: One week of camp at the Marple Sports Arena. Estimated value: $265.
TO ENTER: Simply comment on this post below, then register for and ATTEND one of our Early Childhood Education Fairs with Free Sitter Speed Dating for your chance to win this prize! We’ll draw a random entry and award one free week of camp on Wednesday, February 6, 2013.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins on announced time EST (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by the announced time (EST) to be eligible for that day’s drawing.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter comment below and include an email address. Additional entries may be “purchased” with a donation of shelf stable food for the Upper Darby Food Bank at Main Line Parent’s Early Childhood Education Fairs OR with a cash donation benefiting the host venues of the Early Childhood Education Fairs.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
4. WINNER SELECTION: The sole winner will be drawn from all entries received during the announced Promotional Period using a randomized computer numerical system, random.org, from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Winners will be either emailed directly or publicly announced on the Twitter or Facebook page.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND RESPONSE: The selected winner will be contacted via email at the conclusion of the Promotional Period. A response is required within 72 hours. If no response is received in that time the selected winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected at random from the list of eligible participants and notified. Subsequently selected winners will also have a 72 hours period to respond. Winner(s) will also be announced on Facebook (facebook.com/mlparent) and Twitter (twitter.com/mainlineparent).
6. PRIZE APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: One week of summer camp. Total ARV: $265.
7. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
8. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.