This giveaway is now closed. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Help your child dive into a world of confidence and poise — with swim lessons from the staff at The Baldwin School, one of the Main Line’s premier educational institutions! Learn more about the school, then comment to enter!Sponsored by The Baldwin School
From academics to the arts, and athletics to service, Baldwin is committed to creating an environment that encourages every girl to realize her highest ambitions.
Baldwin students come from around the world and explore the world, with featured international learning expeditions to Italy, Costa Rica, India, Tanzania, and more. Educating the global girl begins in our Early Childhood Center where Mandarin Chinese provides a baseline for the study of languages.
Excellence in teaching is a hallmark of Baldwin. Great teachers have a way of engendering passion, not only for a subject or discipline, but for the concept of learning itself. From a young age, girls are taught to be independent and forward thinking. By Middle School, students whose hands were once held by teachers are taking on leadership roles. By Upper School, young women are forging their own way, expanding their learning through tailored immersive programs including Baldwin Scholars and Capstone Courses.
Baldwin leads the way in science, math, engineering, and technology, featuring one-to-one iPad learning from Pre-K to Grade 2, the Learning Commons in later elementary years, and robotics and multimedia studios for Middle and Upper School. Baldwin provides opportunities for customized learning and limitless exploration.
All students have scheduled Arts instruction from Pre-K through eighth grade, enriching the core curriculum. In Upper School, girls choose from drawing and painting, sculpture, ceramics, photography and our signature jewelry making program.
The drive of a Baldwin girl extends beyond academics to sports, where the opportunities are nearly endless. More than half of Baldwin Middle and Upper School girls participate in athletics where they strive for personal growth and individual success within the context of team. Baldwin’s Athletic Center is the heartbeat of athletics and a vital part of the Baldwin experience.
The Baldwin team of 70 coaches provides passionate leadership and expert instruction at every level of every sport. Baldwin teams are ranked high in the competitive Interac League and the squash team is ranked third in the nation. Baldwin celebrates the student athlete, encouraging a balance of academic and athletic excellence.
To learn more, attend an Open House on February 10, and learn more about all Baldwin has to offer your daughter. Faculty, students, parents, and alumnae will be on hand to answer your questions and share their experiences. Baldwin will host a Pre-K – 12 Open House at 2 pm, followed by an Athletics Open House at 3:30 pm. To learn more or RSVP, visit baldwinschool.org or call 610-525-2700, ext. 291.
WIN IT: Three private swimming lessons with Dave Hart, director of aquatics for The Baldwin School. The three lessons will be redeemable for one child, between the ages of 3 and 8 (must be potty-trained). Lessons will be held at the Baldwin Athletic Center. This offer is subject to availability. Advance scheduling and blackout dates may apply. Valid through January 31, 2014. Estimated value: $150.
TO ENTER: Simply comment on this post below! We’ll draw a random entry and award on Wednesday, February 6, 2013.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins on announced time EST (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by the announced time (EST) to be eligible for that day’s drawing.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter comment below and include an email address. (Entries were also accepted at Main Line Parent’s Early Childhood Education Fairs).
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
4. WINNER SELECTION: The sole winner will be drawn from all entries received during the announced Promotional Period using a randomized computer numerical system, random.org, from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Winners will be either emailed directly or publicly announced on the Twitter or Facebook page.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND RESPONSE: The selected winner will be contacted via email at the conclusion of the Promotional Period. A response is required within 72 hours. If no response is received in that time the selected winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected at random from the list of eligible participants and notified. Subsequently selected winners will also have a 72 hours period to respond. Winner(s) will also be announced on Facebook (facebook.com/mlparent) and Twitter (twitter.com/mainlineparent).
6. PRIZE APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Three private swimming lessons. Total ARV: $150.
7. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
8. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.